Okay,
This property you may remember from a few posts ago. I mad an offer on this house, the seller countered, so i showed my potential buyer. Well, he pointed out a few more things that i totally missed so i had to resubmit my offer at 38,9k which was about 4k lower. The seller rejected the offer. 2-3 weeks go by, the listing agent calls me up tells me they have reduced it to 41k so i submit the same offer at 38,9k few days go buy.. today she calls me up saying i have 7 days to inspect and will close on or before dec 11th :)
Good news, especially since I have a buyer who already has expressed interest. I called him up let him know, he didn't answer but i know he'll be stoked about it as this week he was just telling me he wanted to buy more houses.
I feel totally jittery. I drank 3 red bulls and a NOS energy drink last night inbetween 7pm and 12am so i can stay up and study.. well needless to say i never did goto bed. I went to school directly from the library to take my exam (that I know I aced) but the residual affects are still lingering. I feel like i REALLY need ot be sleeping buy i just can't sleep.. i'm thinking about taking some tylenol PM or something.. it's the worse feeling. Ugh!
I took a trip to the mountains last week with my GF it was pretty nice.. we missed peak season by about a week though :(
Well, stay tuned!
Oh yea. I GOT A HUGE EBAY DEAL ABOUT TO BREAK THROUGH. You guys probably know that i really don't like ebay because i feel like i'm a customer service rep at beste buy ro something.. the problem is i dont outsource any of my work and i do way to many deals. it becomes a headache. Well, i've been working with a supplier who can provide an item for me.. this item will be GREAT , i can sell a LOT less of these and make MORE then i'm currently bringing home.. so i can sell about 50 of these and make more money then me selling 150 items of what i'm selling now..just thinking about that free time i'll have makes me smile :)
okay that's all! Have a good weekend!
4 comments:
Awesome Dennis! On your way to wholesaling your second deal! And great news on the ebay breakthrough. I used to sell on Yahoo auctions before ebay was popular...and wow...you are so right...without outsourcing it is definitely time consuming! Best wishes from Florida!
You are doing a great job- congrats!!
Love the deer picture. How did you get so close? Zoom?
Hey Gals, thanks for stopping by!
Shae, for the record, it's the 4th deal =) I really need to hire someone to help my ebay biz.. i'm just to particular when it comes to my biz stuff and generally don't trust people to do it to my standards.. i need to work on that.
Steph,
The deer were literally 5ft from my car. I'll post another pic. It's kinda sad though, people feed them candy bars and crap so they are not scared of us at all.
Dennis
Even better Dennis - the 4th deal!!! And I know exactly what you mean about trusting others to do things at your expectation level...it definitely is a challenge but it can absolutely be done.
Oh, and I need people to stop feeding candy bars to deer. Not the brightest idea eh?
Have a good one!
Post a Comment