Okay, so from all the offers I sent out last week, I managed to get a few counters and one is looking like it will be accepted so far. However..
The buyer situation:
All week, part of me has been scared to think about what if i get one accepted because i don't really have a buyer who is willing to buy a lot of houses right now -- or so i thought.
So a few days ago, i got my first counter it was from a listing agent who i've done a deal with before, we're close enough to where i can tell him some some things.. anyway, i was telling him my situation and how i have a number of offers out there with no buyer and how i was scared to get one accepted. He told me of a guy..(don't you love those) who is buying a lot of properties in the area under the radar. He talked to the guy for me, then the next day i got a phone call from him. He's a guy who has a lot of cash and is buying up properties in greensboro and in winston salem (neighboring city) anyway, so we chatted for a little and I told him about the deals that I have been able to pick up and about the offers i have out there, we'll he claims that he wants to buy 2 a week (which if i increase my production i'm sure i can supply ;)) but after reading tampasteph's blog you never know some of these self proclaimed big shots are worth a dime..but i may test him out with the first property i get accepted.
So-that's the new guy.
I just got back from meeting with my all time favorite buyer, he is very close to have more financing power lined up, he said he will have more then he had a few weeks ago, he was pretty excited, and that passed down to me :) so i'm not so sccared about the 17 offers out there floating around.
I'm going to amp up my "finding a buyer" activity, just in case.. cause' it's a scary feeling.. it seems like the world is crashing down around you when you run out of people to buy stuff from you.
That's about it for this week.
Outsourcing: my ebay biz being outsourced is like, the greatest thing since friend rice.. although it's not on autorun , it's getting closer to it, my efficiency is raising, i may be able to pick up more and more products. As long as I can oversea the operation, that's good enough.
PS: I'm thinking about starting up a small mastermind group in my area.. not necessarily real estate only related but any business. There are a lot of young people in various businesses in my area I talk to regularly and we always have good information to share.. so if i can get us all together for lunch and just discuss business..
Well, sorry for the long post!
laTa!
Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news, Dennis!
As long as you are constantly looking for buyers, you will be just fine. There are plenty of them out there- our job is to find them..
You're so right.. for some reason I'm just lazy when it comes to finding buyer.. imma deff make a point to do more buyer finding activities though
Post a Comment