Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey everyone, after a few emails I thought it would be bessed to post a blog entry.

Well, I will just get str8 to the point. I don't want to let anyone down that's one reason why I havent really posted anything lately. However, some things have changed recently for me.

My local real estate market has been struggling a little, I have tried to put in a lot of leg work sincemy last blog entry in finding other good buyers, but I kept hitting a wall in which it didnt seem I could overcome. I am going to be on a "real estate biz sabbatical" for the next few months until things change a little.

That being said, I've since started another company.. yes another. This is a marketing company in which I'm able to help local biz owners decrease their marketing exepenses while increasing their profits. One thing I have gotten really good at over the pastyear is internet marketing. I find it enjoyable, and challenfing.

I was going to start up another blog that is my "accountability partner" for that business, mainly because I didnt want people to think I'm just giving up on RE, nor let some of my followers down that were reallypushing for me. However, my blog is about the road to freedom..

So I may change the tone of this blog from Real Estate to ,y new biz venture.. believe it or not, i do a lot of the same "logistial things" that i went through for my RE biz.. IE offline marketing, finding clients, marketing my services, presentations etc etc.

Just a heads up for anyone reading.

Thanks and talk to you all soon, i look forward to me starting to blog again!

3 comments:

Shae said...

Dennis, great to hear from you! As I was reading your post I was thinking to myself "Well, this is about the road to freedom...it doesn't have to mean just real estate"...and then that's exactly what you said :-)

Whatever your entrepreneurial ambition I wish you the absolute best and I do hope that you choose to keep your toes in the real estate waters because, let's face it, these are great times for it.

Take care!

ncataggie said...

Hey Shae!
I'm still going to keep my toes in RE, I know it works, i've made it work it's just right now, in my area it's rough, all excuses aside.. If I had 100k sitting around I'd prolly make some moves, but I don't want to take the little bit of cash I have built up and buy a few cheap houses because I won't know if they will sell soon. A friend just bought "right" a house for 5k.. he's having trouble selling it for 7k lol investors are just being tight in my area right now :(

Road To Freedom :) ~~ Yup.. so I will continue to post here, it will just be about something a lil different, you'll here a lot about cold calling hahaha

Thanks for being supportive Shae!

Steph said...

Hey Dennis,

Glad to see you back in the Blogosphere.

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your new business venture, and think it's great that you are branching out into other territories.

Hope you are doing well,

Steph :)