Today was pretty cool, I spent a while on the phone with bank of America, they are totally busting my balls and it's getting annoying. I fax in my authorization form, then call back to check 2 days later, they tell me it's not in yet to call back in a few days..call back in a few days they tell me i faxed it to the wrong place..then they give me a new number to fax to..well went through the whole call and check process just to find out they gave me the WRONG FAX NUMBER AGAIN! this went on for three different numbers. Today I got a nice rep who I told the situation and she was a big help, i was able to fax it directly to her, she said she would make sure my authorization form got forwarded to where it has to go.. That is for the Kersey st deal.
I got together with a local buyer, he is really turning into my mentor, we talked 3 hours about REI stuff, he has a well oiled machine going on in my area, it's pretty cool to see the system they are working. He asked me what my biggest expense was, I told him marketing..and leads.. He said, dude I can give you all the leads you'll ever need. He spends 1000 a week on marketing, and he gets leads all day long that he can't use (his strategy is buy cheap and low) so if someone is upside down, or no equity and all that he can't really help them out. So he will pass them my way.
Today I also had about 50 mailers sent out, 10 of which have a sheriff sale date that is set very close, so they will be motivated.. time to get my phone ringing again :)
I have 2 solids in the working Kersey Street (which is a total dump) and Red Hill court (which is lipstick)
I know what my buyers pay..60-65cents on the dollar..so that means I need to get them for 55 on the dollar, or less ;) That's my goal.
I totally neglected my ebay business today, tomorrow morning I have 20+ packages to ship out..oh joy! :(
That's it for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment