Well folks, I couldnt hold it any longer.. I had to do it. My GF wanted a puppy for Christmas soooo bad, and I finally folded. I was going to wait to give it to her on the 25th but I was soo excited about it too! Below are some pics. She's a Mini Jack Russel Tarrier. She is sOOOOO mellow, it doesnt make any sense. She's so much fun and almost already house trained, she's about 7months old so the breeder has been working with her for a while as well. She plays well and loves to be near you.. she soo lovable.. and I can go on and on for days lol.
Well, I hope everyone has a Great Christmas and Happy Holidays! I got some WRAPPING TO DO!
Dennis
3 comments:
Awww! She's adorable..
Happy New Year to you!
Dennis,
Congrats on all your success! AGGIE PRIDE!!!!
Thanks Steph!
James, are you an Aggie!?
Post a Comment