Wow, I got a lot done this week, in a short amount of time.. atleast I think so.
Tuesday I went out and looked at a number of houses , and today I did the same before class.
I drove up to one of the houses that was on my list and I notied a 4 sale sign at the hosue next to it, the sign was from the same guy who I purchased the last house from.. so I called him up asked what it was listed at and got the lock box.. sure enough it's a REO / possibly a good deal..
Anyway, so I have 15offers that will be sent tomorrow, and I'm meeting with my favorite buyer.. We're gonna be going over a few things.
there are 3 more houses I didn't get the chance to look at today, but I will try to get out there tomorrow, so that will be 18 houses.
And so far my ratio is 1:11 , so out of these 18 i better get atleast 1 deal lol.
well, time to get some homework done.
I'll post again with an update (if i was able to get all thsoe offers submitted or not)
Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome work, Dennis!
You're making me look bad- I only made 6 offers all week.
I can catch up this weekend, though. :)
Thanks Steph, did you ever catch up? ;)
Post a Comment