My biz line rang this morning early on, I was so excited like whoohooo, i missed the call though as I was still sleeping, anying the person left a message and it was awesome, they told me that I could be making 50,000 a month!All I had to do was call them back ~ Only if I was serious about making SERIOUS MONEY though :( ...Thanks Craigslist :-/
However, I am going to TRY* To make another 50-100 calls today..gosh cold calling businesses is a daunting task, but i'll get it done.. i think I'm giong to rely mostly on flyers and other marketing methods to get people to call ME back.
I should be getting some sort of calls from my alst mailings over the next few days though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! Yeah, you have to take the good with the bad on Craigslist. More often I receive emails trying to sell ME on something.
Keep at it!
By the way, what's the website for your biz? If you don't want to put it on your blog, send me a DM. Would love to check it out.
Hey Shae,I try to send you DM's on twitter but you gotta be following me first ;)
Can you send DM's through blogger?
PS Congrats on your closing!
Gotta love the Craigslist SPAM!
I used to post on there all the time, but get so irritated with the idiots who respond.
It's free, though, so I guess I can't complain too much..
Post a Comment