I'm going to be heading to the chamber of commerce today, or tomorrow to see if I can setup some sort of small "free seminar" to local biz owners. My plan is to share with them how they can "Get online" and if they are online, to turn their website into a money generating machine for them vs just some shell billboard that's not doing much...then off them a consulting service (price point not set yet) then once I meet with them, offer them a unique blueprint solution for their company. So far I've received 3 calls biz related, but no appointments. Hoping something happens soon.
On another note, I was just charged 5 x for $498.37 on my debit card for some random websites.. i called Bank of America and the immediately said "We notice unusual activity" , i'm thinking they couldn't stop it while it was happening? Hell.. they stopped me from buying a TV a few months ago because they didn't think it was me.. anyway, they said the charged need to be "cleared" before they can fix it right now they are pending.. what a hassle..
Pz Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment