I got my first list from the girl who I'm having compile my list of houses to check out for the week, first I was scared because I asked if she could have it by Sunday night.. woke up this morning..no list. I txt'd her , she said she sent it, so i checked my spam folder all that and i didnt see it, then i was starting to thing.. c'mon you gotta be kidding me.. one thing i hate is excuses, or when people lie to try to getover.. anyway, so i told her i checked my spam folder and everything and i didnt see it, and asked her to resend it.. well she did but she fwd'd it to me, and i saw where she did send it last night, but for some reason i didnt get it.. so anyway, i'm glad she got it to me. Typically each week i get about 15houses on the list and what not, i normally skip over the ones i have seen or i made offers on etc.. well she came got a list of 40 houses and about 35 of them i have not seen yet!!! There is some really quality deals too, some i must have looked over because they've been on the market for a lil while..This is like Christmas!!! No school today (but i am in the MLK Parade) after the parade man, i'm going to be going out looking at houses all day! I can't wait!
Off to the MLK Parade!
He was assassinated the day after this speech:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment